NDI JOURNAL FORMAT/INSTRUCTIONS
- The full manuscript/paper should be written in English language, maximum of 15 pages typed on A4 paper, 1.5 line spacing, font size 12 and APA referencing style (6th Edition) should be employed.
- All works cited in the paper must be included in the list of references at the end of the work.
- The title of the paper should be upper case and centered, followed by the name(s) of the author(s) complete with their institutional affiliations, phone numbers and e-mail addresses.
- In the case where author(s) are from different organizationasterisk should be used as shown below:
First Author*, Second Author**, Third Author***
*Department, Institution Name
**Department, Institution Name
***Department, Institution Name
- The abstract should not be more than 200 words and should be followed by a maximum of six keywords.
- The paper may have the following sections: Introduction, materials and method, results and discussion, conclusion and recommendations.
- Titles of tables should be at the top while those of figures are below.
Frequency of Publication: Quarterly (4 Issues per year)
- NUCLEUSMARK INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING, MEDICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCH (NIJSTEMER)
- ISSN: 2682 – 6771
- NUCLEUSMARK INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ARTS, SOCIAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH (NIJASSER)
- ISSN: 2682 – 678X